Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sleepy

Aliyah has spend the bulk of the day sleeping. We will see how that goes for us overnight :D I have put more photos online on flickr and on facebook. I will try and get the first video online sometime tonight. Food at the hospital is quite good and Karin's starting to recover nicely. A quick shout out to my Sister for her work at cleaning up the blogger code for this page, nice job Julie. They have the Discovery Channel here so Karin is getting her deadliest catch fix. I am going the netflix streaming route, which works quite nicely on both my macbook and Karin's iPad. I leave you with one of my favorite new photos. Aliyah is so quiet and mellow, we shall see how long that lasts. It's only 7pm but we have been here since 5:30 am, time for us to get some rest.

IMG_0961.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment